Pridefest Diamond Sponsor
Brand Recognition – Sponsor to provide logo
- shares on social media – with logo
- shares in official event pages – with logo
- logo printed on our website
- logo on itinerary sandwich boards on site
- shout outs from main stage during Pridefest
- logo on itinerary hand fans
- logo on official event tshirts
- 10x10 booth space
- Included in Thank you ad in the Joplin Globe
- 1 event shirt provided (sponsor must send sizes)
- JOMO PrideFest 2022 is scheduled for September 9th - 11th. Vendor Spaces are available for the street festival on Joplin Avenue on September 10th and at Pride In the Park at Landreth Park on September 11th. Exact times TBA soon.
- Booths are limited to a 10x10 space unless additional booth space is purchased, other arrangements are made with JOMO Pride Inc staff, or you are a food truck vendor.
- Booth vendors are to be self sufficient as no electricity is provided on either day unless you are a food vendor.
- Food vendors will be required to have all their licenses and permits up to date with the city and will be subject to inspection the day of the event.
- Food vendors during the street festival should come equipped with a generator, If possible, as there is limited electricity available on the street.
- For Profit & Non Profit Vendors selling merchandise are required to obtain a vendors/merchants license/permit from the City of Joplin on the 3rd Floor of City Hall for $5 and have it on them during vendor check-in.
- Food Trucks who apply for Sponsorship of our event will have their vendor fees waved for both days.