Due to the health and safety of our community during the COVID-19 outbreak our meeting on March 22nd has been postponed until April 5th at 6pm at which time we will have a Board member conference call and will reassess in person meetings based on current information available from local state and federal health and government officials. Our agenda will be posted publicly 72 hours before the teleconference and minutes will be available online afterwards.
The health and safety of our community is most important and we urge fellow community members to take precautions and recommendations set forth by officials to minimize the spread of the virus to vulnerable parts of our communities.
At this time our Drag Show Fundraiser scheduled for May 9th is still on, but we are watching the situation closely and will follow whatever recommendations are set forth at that time and will update the public of any further announcements or decisions. Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. .